Saturday, June 09, 2012

As Time Goes By

Here it is half way through 2012, and i've written not one word...not one.

In a nutshell, we moved back in our home after an unorthodox chain of events.  Hannah and Rebeka took two different spring break trips, decked themselves out for prom, and spent most of May testing.

Hannah has finished her high school career and graduated in the I.B. Programme spending the week before and the week afterward party hopping; then she hopped on a plane for a 9-day excursion to Europe.  Rebeka is officially now a senior and is about to return with her friend Mandy from a week in Hilton Head with Bert, Jessica, Elizabeth and Caroline.

Me?  I've jumped from one activity into the next and have just recovered from all the hoopla and returned to unpacking boxes and the merge/purge process.

My mind is racing with all the throughts i want to capture about the past six months and I can't seem to organize a single thought...

This is my feeble attempt to begin the daunting task of backtracking my thoughts and writing them down...so i've promised myself to schedule some time everyday to try to do that...tomorrow i'll backtrack to Christmas....i so want to do more than just record the events of my family but to give life and meaning behind those events...so here goes nothing as i try to capture the millions of ways my cup runneth over....!

No comments:

Post a Comment